Flea and Tick ControlKeeping your home and property from ticks and fleas should not just be a concern for pet owners. It should be high on the list of priorities for every home and business owner in Virginia. The illnesses that fleas and ticks carry are dangerous to both people and animals. Fleas are known carriers of tapeworms and typhus, which can make your pets very sick, while ticks carry serious diseases like Rocky Mountain spotted fever and Lyme disease. You simply can’t afford to take to chances with the ineffective solutions to flea and tick control. Instead you should choose to have a professional address the situation for you.
Why Choose Mosquito Tek For Your Flea and Tick Control?At Mosquito Tek, we understand just how important the safety of your family, employees and pets is to you. This is why we make sure to eliminate all the fleas and ticks around your property. We can also prevent them from returning. We provide an optional flea and tick control upgrade with our mosquito control treatments that will not only completely eliminate mosquitoes, but will also kill all the fleas and tick in your yard – guaranteed. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the type of comprehensive treatment that provides peace of mind that comes with knowing their yard is free from mosquitoes, fleas and ticks. Each our services treatments will provide:
- Each flea and tick control treatment can be purchased as an upgrade to mosquito control, or purchased as a stand-alone service
- Fast, Friendly, Personalized Service tailored to your needs.
- No Contracts, No commitments.
- No Fleas, No Ticks, Guaranteed, or your money back!
Mosquito Tek of Northern Virginia Service Locations
Locally owned and operated, independent business since 2011.Mosquito Tek was founded in North Carolina in 2011, but expanded throughout central North Carolina and into Virginia. Mosquito Tek of Northern Virginia does not just treat fleas and ticks. We are a leading independent pest control company. We are locally owned and operated in the Arlington area, and we are proud to call it home.
As a Part of Service, We Do Four Key Things Each Time:
- Inspect and assess your property to identify the pests (mosquitoes, ticks or fleas).
- Look for potential breeding sites and modify them to reduce opportunities for breeding.
- Treat any areas with natural standing water with larvicide.
- Spray the foliage, trees, turf and bushes to treat for fleas and ticks. We may also spray any undergrowth and dense areas of vegetation. Each treatment is designed specifically for the property.
How often will my property need to receive a treatment? The conventional product is effective for up to three weeks, so you will need a treatment every 21 days. Our organic treatments are effective for up to two weeks, and you will need a treatment every 14 days. Our technicians can inspect your property and talk to you about your treatment options to help you determine which solution is best for you.